To install .NET Framework 3 in offline mode on Windows 8, you need your installation iso / flashdisk drive with the windows installation or windows installation cd, then type this on Command Prompt with admin
Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFx3 /All /Source:F:\sources\sxs /LimitAccess
type the drive where your windows installation is located, for my case it’s in drive F.
Give it a try 😀
I got problem when MS SQL Service got sudden shutdown or restart the identity is jump by 1000.
To solve this problem use “-T272”
1. Open “SQL Server Configuration Manager”
2. Click “SQL Server Services” on the left pane
3. Right-click on your SQL Server instance name on the right pane
4. Click “Properties”
5. Click “Startup Parameters”
6. On the “specify a startup parameter” textbox type “-T272”
7. Click “Add”
8. Confirm the changes
I hope this can solve the problem.
I forgot to change the ip address for the hosting, because the hosting provider cycle their server.
Now the site is back online. Hopefully i can write something new.
To download Update 2 for Visual Studio 2013 Offline just type /layout in command Prompt
OK, this is my first for for this year in 2014. Hope i can write more.